13 August 2004

Windows, Blogger, Mono, Tomorrow II

Just great, as if Windows wasn't allready literally overflowing with non-intention 'features' (read bugs), MS had to make life harder for windows users with intentional stupid 'features'. Now I know why MS will provide a tool to block SP2... unfortunatelly i learned this to late...

Blogger is not making me all that happy either specially after having used MT before the new licenses showed up. I was only testing it and never made any real posts so migrating wasn't a problem. It's good enough for the temporary solution it is tough and I'll make my own template some time soon (soon, yeah right!). I also activated comments, don't expect me to read them, they're there just for your sole benefit - I promise I'll peek occasionally. How that benifits you is another question... look over there!

Know what would go well with this account? A gmail account. Unfortunatelly gmail is still a beta and I don't know anyone with a gmail account. I'm sure as hell not going to purchase an invite at ebay or beg for one in forums like a lot a people did.

I've downloaded the windows version of mono but I decided to try (and make an effort this time) to install mono on slackware.

A lot of the stuff I needed to do tomorrow I managed to do today. I went to the gym in the evening (8 pm) and didn't take care of my uncle's new PC because he'll be away on vacations for the next week or two (didn't ask). So tomorrow will be a slow day. I''m going to Chefax in the afternoon again but I don't think there's anything to do there. Filipe Carvalho will be there, he wasn't today. I just went there to drop something and João Paredes (Chefax's President) had stuff to do so there wasn't much time to chat - there's always IM but it just isn't the same.

Note To Self: get spel-cheking.